CV of Guo Lingfeng
Degree ： Dr.history
Position： Associate Researcher
E-mail ： email@example.com
Telephone: (86-10) 85195735
▪ Political Thought
▪ Cultural Policy
▪ European Migration
▪ Nordic Social Security System
Theses and Publication
▪Doctoral dissertation: Political Philosophy of Erasmus, Peking University History Department ,2003.
▪Master Thesis: Thomas Cranmer and English Reformation, Inner Mongolia University Faculty of Humanities History Department ,1999.
▪ “Erasmus and Early Printing Trade” in Journal of Inner Mongolia University, No.3,2002.
▪ “War, Peace and Christian Community: A study of Erasmus’ Political Thought” in Chinese Journal of European Studies, No.2,2005.
▪ “EU Cultural Policy and Cultural Governance” in Chinese Journal of European Studies, No.2,2007.
▪ “The Construction of a Cultural Europe”, Europe Yearbook: European Union of 50 years, vol.12(2007-2008), Chinese Social Sciences Press,2008.
▪ “The Changing Swedish Cultural Policy: Localisation and Europeanisation” in Chinese Journal of European Studies, No.1,2008.
▪ “The Cultural Dimension in the EU’s External Relations” in Chinese Journal of European Studies, No.4,2009.
▪“The Headscarf Affair: Intergenerational Difference and Social Integration of European Muslims” in Chinese Journal of European Studies, No.4,2010.
▪ “EU Social Development”, Annual Development Report of Europe: The changing image of China in European Union, vol.13（2008-2009）, Social Sciences Academic Press, 2009.
▪ “EU Social Development:Employment Crisis and Social Solidarity”, Annual Development Report of Europe: Europe in Global Financial Crisis, vol.14（2009-2010）, Social Sciences Academic Press, 2010.
▪ “Swedish Social Security System”, part of the group research project “A Comparative Study of Social Security Systems Around World”, supported by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People’s Republic of China.
▪ “Cultural Diversity in European Integration and the Implications”, part of the group research project “the European Integration and the Outside World”